POLO Rome informs the public of the schedule of Outreach Activities of POLO, OWWA and SSS for 2021. The dates and cities will be as follows:
Venue : Società di Mutuo Soccorso di Rifredi – Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 303, 50134 Firenze FI
Date : 23 October 2021
Venue : TBA
Date : 06 November 2021
Date : 13 November 2021
Services offered for all dates are as follows: OWWA Memberships, OEC Assistance and SSS Member Services.
A limited number of scheduled tickets are available for reservation starting on 15 October 2021 (Florence), and on 22 October 2021 (Messina and Cagliari) on www.polorome.com/register.
POLO Rome reminds the public of the guidelines to be followed during the Outreach Activities:
- All clients will need to reserve a ticket for their transactions. A no ticket, no entry policy shall be strictly observed.
- Pursuant to Italian COVID-19 health regulations, all clients will be required to posses a Green Pass to reserve a ticket. Face masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times while inside the venue.
- Only one client per ticket, which will guarantee the client a maximum of 30 minutes to avail of the services. Companions shall only be allowed for SSS pensioners needing assistance.
- The ticket shall only be availed on the time indicated, and cannot be transferred or availed on a later time.
- At any given time, only a maximum of 10 clients will be allowed in the venue.
- Please come 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, and exit the premises after the transaction. We discourage everyone from staying around the premises to avoid crowding.
- For a faster and smoother service, we recommend for OWWA clients to have their application pre-approved. The instructions will be sent through e-mail after ticket reservation.
- Make sure to bring all documents and requirements prior entering the venue, as re-entry will not be allowed.